Who We Are
CLA is an alliance of more than 6,000 mission-focused Christians who lead in today’s high-impact Christian nonprofit ministries, churches, educational institutions, and businesses.
CLA exists to equip and unite Christian leaders to think higher for greater kingdom gain. We move beyond good Christian management to empower Christian leadership that’s catalytic in its transformation of people, their organizations, and ultimately, the world.
CLA offers solidly biblical lifelong learning that leads to operational excellence., with a focus in eight core categories:
- Executive Leadership
- Resource Development
- Financial Management
- Tax & Legal
- Board Governance
- People Management and Care
- Internet and Technology
- Communications and Marketing
Christian Leadership Alliance envisions a world where all Christian Leaders steward their lives, resources, and callings with Christ-honoring excellence, influence, and impact.
Christian Leadership Alliance equips and unites leaders to transform the world for Christ.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the salvation of the lost and sinful comes solely through the regeneration by the Holy Spirit, leading us to faith and trust in the atoning work of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost; they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation and they that are saved unto the resurrection of life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.